Thrifty Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please Help Keep This Site Online
Latest topics
» Great freebie deals!
Get Paid To ... Referral Links Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:57 pm by princessdebra

» Dunhill Fragrance for Men
Get Paid To ... Referral Links Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:57 pm by princessdebra

» To our guests ...
Get Paid To ... Referral Links Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:47 pm by princessdebra

» Better then Ears Dog treat
Get Paid To ... Referral Links Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:59 am by Andrea

» Money Saving Tips
Get Paid To ... Referral Links Icon_minitime1Thu May 28, 2009 12:03 am by Diva Jennifer

» Mail Call ~ Tell us what you got!
Get Paid To ... Referral Links Icon_minitime1Wed May 27, 2009 9:06 am by Diva Jennifer

» sample of Pull-ups
Get Paid To ... Referral Links Icon_minitime1Wed May 20, 2009 9:09 am by Diva Jennifer

» Aveeno Nourish shampoo & conditioner sample
Get Paid To ... Referral Links Icon_minitime1Wed May 20, 2009 9:08 am by Diva Jennifer

» sample of Zyrtec
Get Paid To ... Referral Links Icon_minitime1Wed May 20, 2009 9:06 am by Diva Jennifer

Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Thrifty Divas on your social bookmarking website

Get Paid To ... Referral Links

Go down

Get Paid To ... Referral Links Empty Get Paid To ... Referral Links

Post by Diva Cassie Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:04 am

Just wanted to share a few sites that pay you money to click on their offers. You can make up to $2 an offer although most don't pay that much. You can also sign up for trial offers like Netflix or Gamefly and make even more! Then you can cancel the trial if you don't want to pay or don't like the service. The amount of time and effort you put into this reflects on how much money you will make.

You can get paid to complete offers, read emails, eat, shop, play games, click on banners, etc. These programs are a great way to make extra money online. Advertisers pay these companies to generate leads and attract potential customers onto their services. If you have a question about any of the information you read here please feel free to send me a PM and I will do my best to find the answer for you if I don't know it.

So far I've only done the free offers, but I plan on doing the Netflix one which will pay me $17.50. The funds are transferred into your Paypal account OR they will send a check. Most companies require you to have $20 in your account before they will pay out, and the payout is generally 35 days after you request it.

These are the sites that I am a member of (In the order that I prefer them):

Get Paid To ... Referral Links 89

I made $41.62 in just a few weeks with Deal Barbie. My payout was 12/31 and I've gotten $19.02 in my account now! The admin is precious and very helpful.

Treasure Trooper

I have $32.50 in my account. Payout is the 15th of the month every month. You have to have $20 in your account before you can expect a payout. They have a fun treasure hunt game which also pays to play.

Get Paid To ... Referral Links 7

I just joined GPT Cash Cow today. I have 6.54 milkshakes in my account which can be traded in for Paypal dollars. I got $5 just for joining.

Get Paid To ... Referral Links 2

I joined Pirates Riches a while back but have just started clicking offers. I'm honestly not sure about this one. It's under new management. I got $3 for joining and have $4.15 in my account. I like the set up, but most of the offers I have done have not gotten paid yet and I'm not sure they will. Wack I'm going to hold off working with them for awhile.

This is what I have learned so far:

If there is an option to skip, click it!

If you have to choose one offer, chose it and then skip it.

You will need several email addresses because you will get spammed. I use hotmail.com and sign up for a new address every few days. From what I've read, you can reuse an email address for an offer in a few weeks. By this I mean, if you sign up for My Insider Deals - Teddy Bear $.50, you can't use that email again for a few weeks on a My Insider Deals offer so the next day you should use email address #2. However, you can use email address #1 on an offer from My Favorite Rewards.

I keep a notebook with the name of the offer (My Insider Deals, Teddy Bear, $.50, email #1), the date I signed up for it, how much it is, what email address I used, and if it was approved or not.

I also have a section in the back with the companies the offers are from. Like My Insider Deals, what email address I used, what date, and if it was approved or not. I don't put the offer name here, just the email address and date - this way I will know what email address I used so I can skip to the next email address on the next offer. I also try not to do more than one offer from the same company on the same day.

You should clear your cookies after each offer you complete. If you do not do this, then you will not get credit for the offer. I use Crap Cleaner (which is free) to clean my computer after each offer. It seems to get more cookies off.

You cannot complete the same offer on more than one site. If you do the offer at Deal Barbie Pays, you can't do the same offer at Treasure Trooper. You should make notes of all of the offers that you have completed.

Keep up with your emails. Check your new email addresses every few days. Some companies send confirmation emails and you have to click the link in order to get paid.

Don't bite off more than you can chew. Join the recommended programs first. Then start to join some of the others if you think you can handle the work.

Be patient, it can take some time to reach payout and when you do you can be waiting for several months before you receive your cash.
Diva Cassie
Diva Cassie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1972
Diva Bling :
Get Paid To ... Referral Links Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Get Paid To ... Referral Links Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Get Paid To ... Referral Links Spaced
Registration date : 2008-04-16

https://thriftydivas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down