Thrifty Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please Help Keep This Site Online
Latest topics
» Great freebie deals!
Speaking of freecreditreport.com Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:57 pm by princessdebra

» Dunhill Fragrance for Men
Speaking of freecreditreport.com Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:57 pm by princessdebra

» To our guests ...
Speaking of freecreditreport.com Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:47 pm by princessdebra

» Better then Ears Dog treat
Speaking of freecreditreport.com Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:59 am by Andrea

» Money Saving Tips
Speaking of freecreditreport.com Icon_minitime1Thu May 28, 2009 12:03 am by Diva Jennifer

» Mail Call ~ Tell us what you got!
Speaking of freecreditreport.com Icon_minitime1Wed May 27, 2009 9:06 am by Diva Jennifer

» sample of Pull-ups
Speaking of freecreditreport.com Icon_minitime1Wed May 20, 2009 9:09 am by Diva Jennifer

» Aveeno Nourish shampoo & conditioner sample
Speaking of freecreditreport.com Icon_minitime1Wed May 20, 2009 9:08 am by Diva Jennifer

» sample of Zyrtec
Speaking of freecreditreport.com Icon_minitime1Wed May 20, 2009 9:06 am by Diva Jennifer

Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Thrifty Divas on your social bookmarking website

Speaking of freecreditreport.com

2 posters

Go down

Speaking of freecreditreport.com Empty Speaking of freecreditreport.com

Post by Diva Jennifer Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:25 am

Do you know your credit score?
300-850 is considered 'good' according to some paperwork from our bank. When I applied for our new mortage they asked if I knew it and I said no but I knew it was above 700 which was their concern too. Once they pulled our credit report it was disclosed to us.
His is 816 mine is 809, not really sure why his is better all of our accounts are in both names but still that's pretty darn close to perfect!!
Diva Jennifer
Diva Jennifer
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 643
Diva Bling :
Speaking of freecreditreport.com Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Speaking of freecreditreport.com Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Speaking of freecreditreport.com Empty Re: Speaking of freecreditreport.com

Post by Diva Cassie Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:50 pm

I don't know our credit score. I've had no need to check it in the last few years. I know we have excellant credit though. :D

I'm kinda scared to go to a place online to find it out you know? Embarassed
Diva Cassie
Diva Cassie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1972
Diva Bling :
Speaking of freecreditreport.com Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Speaking of freecreditreport.com Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Speaking of freecreditreport.com Spaced
Registration date : 2008-04-16

https://thriftydivas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum