Thrifty Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please Help Keep This Site Online
Latest topics
» Great freebie deals!
Do you like your birth name? Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:57 pm by princessdebra

» Dunhill Fragrance for Men
Do you like your birth name? Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:57 pm by princessdebra

» To our guests ...
Do you like your birth name? Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:47 pm by princessdebra

» Better then Ears Dog treat
Do you like your birth name? Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:59 am by Andrea

» Money Saving Tips
Do you like your birth name? Icon_minitime1Thu May 28, 2009 12:03 am by Diva Jennifer

» Mail Call ~ Tell us what you got!
Do you like your birth name? Icon_minitime1Wed May 27, 2009 9:06 am by Diva Jennifer

» sample of Pull-ups
Do you like your birth name? Icon_minitime1Wed May 20, 2009 9:09 am by Diva Jennifer

» Aveeno Nourish shampoo & conditioner sample
Do you like your birth name? Icon_minitime1Wed May 20, 2009 9:08 am by Diva Jennifer

» sample of Zyrtec
Do you like your birth name? Icon_minitime1Wed May 20, 2009 9:06 am by Diva Jennifer

Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Thrifty Divas on your social bookmarking website

Do you like your birth name?

2 posters

Go down

Do you like your birth name?

Do you like your birth name? I_vote_lcap50%Do you like your birth name? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Do you like your birth name? I_vote_lcap0%Do you like your birth name? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Do you like your birth name? I_vote_lcap50%Do you like your birth name? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Do you like your birth name? Empty Do you like your birth name?

Post by Diva Cassie Wed May 21, 2008 1:38 am

:)
Diva Cassie
Diva Cassie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1972
Diva Bling :
Do you like your birth name? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Do you like your birth name? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Do you like your birth name? Spaced
Registration date : 2008-04-16

https://thriftydivas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Do you like your birth name? Empty Re: Do you like your birth name?

Post by Diva Jennifer Wed May 21, 2008 1:57 am

Honestly, there are WAY to many Jennifer's in this world that are very close in age to me. And alot of them are in my life LOL!!

If there is a conversation in my MIL's house you have to say Jason's Jennifer (me), Jennifer PageNine (one of sil's friends) or Jennifer C. (another of sil's friends) and occassionally the Jennifer from our church who is the same age as me too, or another of Sil's friends who is named Jennifer but isn't mentioned as often. Growing up there was never just me in a class at school, there was at least one other. In elementary it wasn't so bad as the two of us that I can remember were usually placed in seperate classrooms although I do remember one year we were together. Then in jr. high/high school I went to a small private school so it was just the 15 of us in my grade that were always together, there was another Jennifer ( and oddly enough she married my cousin so she now has my maiden name that's odd LOL!!) in that grade not to mention the other Jennifer's that were around in older/younger grades. It came down to having to have nicknames like JJ (me after my hubby & I began dating) or JenRu (her).

THAT is why I didn't want a common name for any of kids. With that said we knew ZERO Rachel's when dd was born. There are 4-5 in her ballet class on different days. :confused:
Diva Jennifer
Diva Jennifer
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 643
Diva Bling :
Do you like your birth name? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you like your birth name? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down