Thrifty Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please Help Keep This Site Online
Latest topics
» Great freebie deals!
Are you a "Black Friday' deal shopper? Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:57 pm by princessdebra

» Dunhill Fragrance for Men
Are you a "Black Friday' deal shopper? Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:57 pm by princessdebra

» To our guests ...
Are you a "Black Friday' deal shopper? Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:47 pm by princessdebra

» Better then Ears Dog treat
Are you a "Black Friday' deal shopper? Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:59 am by Andrea

» Money Saving Tips
Are you a "Black Friday' deal shopper? Icon_minitime1Thu May 28, 2009 12:03 am by Diva Jennifer

» Mail Call ~ Tell us what you got!
Are you a "Black Friday' deal shopper? Icon_minitime1Wed May 27, 2009 9:06 am by Diva Jennifer

» sample of Pull-ups
Are you a "Black Friday' deal shopper? Icon_minitime1Wed May 20, 2009 9:09 am by Diva Jennifer

» Aveeno Nourish shampoo & conditioner sample
Are you a "Black Friday' deal shopper? Icon_minitime1Wed May 20, 2009 9:08 am by Diva Jennifer

» sample of Zyrtec
Are you a "Black Friday' deal shopper? Icon_minitime1Wed May 20, 2009 9:06 am by Diva Jennifer

Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Thrifty Divas on your social bookmarking website

Are you a "Black Friday' deal shopper?

3 posters

Go down

Are you a "Black Friday' deal shopper? Empty Are you a "Black Friday' deal shopper?

Post by Diva Jennifer Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:56 pm

Believe it or not this is usually when we go do ALL of our Christmas shopping.
My parent's take the kids overnight and we go that Friday, later in the afternoon, not in the huge crowds that morning.
While we may miss some of the 'doorbusters' honestly in the last few years I haven't seen anything that warranted getting up that early for. Embarassed
We also watch for the online specials on that day as they can be nice too!

So IF you're going to brave the crowds this year what are your 'hot items' you'll be looking for?
What are your 'hot items' even if you're not going out this day, maybe some of us will find a deal and be able to pass it on to you.

I do go to this site often as the day approacnes to see the ads early: http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com
They will start posting the ads in the next week or two probably that are leaked to them early, to help your planning more if you're interested.
Diva Jennifer
Diva Jennifer
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 643
Diva Bling :
Are you a "Black Friday' deal shopper? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Are you a "Black Friday' deal shopper? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Are you a "Black Friday' deal shopper? Empty Re: Are you a "Black Friday' deal shopper?

Post by Andrea Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:45 am

No way. I have worked enough in retail as it is, I will not willing put myself in that position. I have had to go to walmart on those days and I have hated it. I never have enough money at one time anyway. I gradually buy stuff as we get closer, butwe are cutting way back anyway.
Andrea
Andrea

Number of posts : 20
Diva Bling :
Are you a "Black Friday' deal shopper? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Are you a "Black Friday' deal shopper? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Are you a "Black Friday' deal shopper? Empty Re: Are you a "Black Friday' deal shopper?

Post by Diva Cassie Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:15 am

Nope. I look for deals all through the year - online. I hate shopping PERIOD. I love to buy online.
Diva Cassie
Diva Cassie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1972
Diva Bling :
Are you a "Black Friday' deal shopper? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Are you a "Black Friday' deal shopper? Right_bar_bleue

Mood : Are you a "Black Friday' deal shopper? Spaced

https://thriftydivas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Diva Jennifer Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:54 pm

Alot of times these deals can be had online on Black Friday too.

As of right now these are the ads already listed include:

Sam's Club
JcPenny's
Staples
CVS
Rite Aid
Tommy Hilfiger
Dell Home Outlet
Gander Mountain
Navy Exchange
Lowe's
Factory Card & Party

and K-Mart's THANKSGIVING DAY sale day.

More are added daily, and there may be more that I don't have listed too. money
Diva Jennifer
Diva Jennifer
Admin
Admin

Diva Bling :

Back to top Go down

Post by Diva Cassie Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:12 am

I've got to figure out what we're getting DS. I know I want to get him some cowboy boots and a hat but that's as far as I've gotten. DH doesn't want to get many toys. He's on this kick that they have too much crap already. Of course most of the crap they have were presents from other people - his Mom to name one person. Wack
Diva Cassie
Diva Cassie
Admin
Admin

Diva Bling :
Are you a "Black Friday' deal shopper? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Are you a "Black Friday' deal shopper? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Diva Jennifer Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:23 am

I'm not sure what we're getting our youngest yet either.

However, we do a major clean out this time of year (even though I did quite a bit when moving Avery's got skipped)to clear out things they don't need or play with anymore before bringing more in.

I ordered Rachel a Lee Middleton doll from JcPenny's two days ago, it said it would ship straight from the manufacturer in TWO weeks.....it was just delivered by the UPS guy a few minutes ago. Laughing
Diva Jennifer
Diva Jennifer
Admin
Admin

Diva Bling :

Back to top Go down

Post by Diva Jennifer Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:04 pm

Now added:

Radio Shack Laughing Laughing
JcPennny
Sports Authority

Last edited by Diva Jennifer on Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Diva Jennifer
Diva Jennifer
Admin
Admin

Diva Bling :

Back to top Go down

Post by Diva Cassie Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:38 am

I've got to do a major overhaul in DD's room. She is a paper junkie. She 'teaches' her class and has papers everywhere. I used to could keep up with her mess before DS was born, but now all I do is follow after him cleaning up his junk. And I have to stop and think why I could be so tired? Duh
Diva Cassie
Diva Cassie
Admin
Admin

Diva Bling :

Back to top Go down

Post by Diva Jennifer Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:22 am

Diva Cassie wrote:I've got to do a major overhaul in DD's room. She is a paper junkie. She 'teaches' her class and has papers everywhere. I used to could keep up with her mess before DS was born, but now all I do is follow after him cleaning up his junk. And I have to stop and think why I could be so tired? Duh

Rachel is the SAME way!! Every little piece of paper we have to keep!! affraid affraid

Now added

Best Buy
Overstock.com has a ad too!! Actually this one starts now through Cyber Monday (the Monday following Thanksgiving)
Diva Jennifer
Diva Jennifer
Admin
Admin

Diva Bling :

Back to top Go down

Post by Diva Jennifer Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:47 am

Now added:

Meijer
Burlington Coat Factory
Target
Kmamrt
Macy's
Kohl's
Diva Jennifer
Diva Jennifer
Admin
Admin

Diva Bling :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down