Thrifty Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please Help Keep This Site Online
Latest topics
» Great freebie deals!
Dressed up Pretzels..... Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:57 pm by princessdebra

» Dunhill Fragrance for Men
Dressed up Pretzels..... Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:57 pm by princessdebra

» To our guests ...
Dressed up Pretzels..... Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:47 pm by princessdebra

» Better then Ears Dog treat
Dressed up Pretzels..... Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:59 am by Andrea

» Money Saving Tips
Dressed up Pretzels..... Icon_minitime1Thu May 28, 2009 12:03 am by Diva Jennifer

» Mail Call ~ Tell us what you got!
Dressed up Pretzels..... Icon_minitime1Wed May 27, 2009 9:06 am by Diva Jennifer

» sample of Pull-ups
Dressed up Pretzels..... Icon_minitime1Wed May 20, 2009 9:09 am by Diva Jennifer

» Aveeno Nourish shampoo & conditioner sample
Dressed up Pretzels..... Icon_minitime1Wed May 20, 2009 9:08 am by Diva Jennifer

» sample of Zyrtec
Dressed up Pretzels..... Icon_minitime1Wed May 20, 2009 9:06 am by Diva Jennifer

Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Thrifty Divas on your social bookmarking website

Dressed up Pretzels.....

3 posters

Go down

Dressed up Pretzels..... Empty Dressed up Pretzels.....

Post by AmberWolfe Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:45 am

I had a bag of pretzels in the house last night, but no mustard to go with them (my choice of condiment for pretzels). So, I experimented and came up with a neat, honey mustard flavoring that doesn't use mustard. See what you think:

2tbs honey
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 to 2 tbs worcestershire sauce
1 tsp garlic powder (or garlic salt)
1/2 tsp to 1 tsp dry mustard powder (more if you prefer)

mix all ingredients in a bowl, then either soak large pretzels or spread 1 to 1 1/2 lbs of small pretzels in a 9' x 13' baking pan and driblle mixture over the pretzels. Bake at 275 degrees for 1 hour, turning every 15 minutes. Remove from pan before they cool or they will stick, and place in an airtight container.

If you don't feel like going through all the baking, this is actually a tasty dip (although messy!), just soak some pretzels in the sauce or dip them in and enjoy.
AmberWolfe

Number of posts : 4
Diva Bling :
Dressed up Pretzels..... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Dressed up Pretzels..... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-02

Back to top Go down

Dressed up Pretzels..... Empty Re: Dressed up Pretzels.....

Post by Diva Jennifer Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:46 am

I prefer my pretzels dressed in white chocolate yaya
Diva Jennifer
Diva Jennifer
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 643
Diva Bling :
Dressed up Pretzels..... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Dressed up Pretzels..... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by DianeStJames Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:02 pm

That pretzel recipe sounds yummy!

I'll have to give it a try!
DianeStJames
DianeStJames

Number of posts : 12
Diva Bling :

Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.dianestjames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down