Thrifty Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please Help Keep This Site Online
Latest topics
» Great freebie deals!
If you grocery shop at one of these stores: Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:57 pm by princessdebra

» Dunhill Fragrance for Men
If you grocery shop at one of these stores: Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:57 pm by princessdebra

» To our guests ...
If you grocery shop at one of these stores: Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:47 pm by princessdebra

» Better then Ears Dog treat
If you grocery shop at one of these stores: Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:59 am by Andrea

» Money Saving Tips
If you grocery shop at one of these stores: Icon_minitime1Thu May 28, 2009 12:03 am by Diva Jennifer

» Mail Call ~ Tell us what you got!
If you grocery shop at one of these stores: Icon_minitime1Wed May 27, 2009 9:06 am by Diva Jennifer

» sample of Pull-ups
If you grocery shop at one of these stores: Icon_minitime1Wed May 20, 2009 9:09 am by Diva Jennifer

» Aveeno Nourish shampoo & conditioner sample
If you grocery shop at one of these stores: Icon_minitime1Wed May 20, 2009 9:08 am by Diva Jennifer

» sample of Zyrtec
If you grocery shop at one of these stores: Icon_minitime1Wed May 20, 2009 9:06 am by Diva Jennifer

Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Thrifty Divas on your social bookmarking website

If you grocery shop at one of these stores:

3 posters

Go down

If you grocery shop at one of these stores: Empty If you grocery shop at one of these stores:

Post by Diva Jennifer Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:16 am

Kroger, Ralphs, King Soopers, Fry's, Smith's, Dillons, QFC, JayC and City Market.

And you participate in their shopper program where you have a saver card, did you know you can use that card and load coupons onto it to save more money?

If you a shoppers card from a Kroger store or one in it's family then you can go here:
P G & E saver
register, and load coupons onto your shoppers card. Then you shop at the store for those products you loaded onto your card and at the check out when it's scanned to give you the instore discounts those coupons will also be deducted for products that you bought that matched a coupon on your card.

I don't shop there often, usually just a little trip for a few things if I'm near there but I do try to watch the coupons available and their sale ads to see if I can pick something up really cheap there. :)
Diva Jennifer
Diva Jennifer
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 643
Diva Bling :
If you grocery shop at one of these stores: Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100If you grocery shop at one of these stores: Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

If you grocery shop at one of these stores: Empty Re: If you grocery shop at one of these stores:

Post by Andrea Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:43 am

Cool. Thanks. I go to Kroger when they have good sales. Mainly the 10 for $10. Most things I can price match at Walmart. But I do go every so often.
Andrea
Andrea

Number of posts : 20
Diva Bling :
If you grocery shop at one of these stores: Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100If you grocery shop at one of these stores: Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

If you grocery shop at one of these stores: Empty Re: If you grocery shop at one of these stores:

Post by Diva Cassie Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:29 pm

We use Winn Dixie. They have a rewards card program. Dance
Diva Cassie
Diva Cassie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1972
Diva Bling :
If you grocery shop at one of these stores: Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100If you grocery shop at one of these stores: Right_bar_bleue

Mood : If you grocery shop at one of these stores: Spaced

https://thriftydivas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Diva Jennifer Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:32 am

Cassie, this PG&E is from Proctor & Gamble so you may want to check Winn Dixie's website to see if there is anything connected to it like this.

I got a newsletter from them with sample offers but can NOT remember my password at the moment & requested it, but it still hasn't come through. :twisted:
Diva Jennifer
Diva Jennifer
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 643
Diva Bling :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down